Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday Celebration

January...is the month that I love the most. It's the first month of the year, the month of new dreams created, the month that I was born, the month that makes me ponder about my age, my times, my life...
And 16 January will be the best day ever!

16 Januari is my birthday. And this year, I got a really surprise birthday celebration from my lovely husband.

Tak dapat saya lupa bila en.suami bawa sy ke Secret Recipe, and belum pn sempat kami order apa2 datang staff Secret Recipe bawa kek ke meja kami dan sekuntum rose merah beserta hadiah dihulur oleh en. suami utk saya. Rupa2nya beliau dh prepare awal2 lg. Rasa terharu dan gembira sangat! Dahla masa tu sy baru sampai Batu Pahat dari KL, beliau ambil saya di stesen bas, solat magrib di masjid then terus ke Secret Recipe. What a surprise!


Anyway thank you so much my dear for this lovely birthday celebration...you make my day.
I love you...forever  ~<@

Tak lupa jgk housemate2 saya pn buat surprise! Depa beli kek then senyap2...tadaaaa! Surprise cake for me and the other two yg lahir bulan Januari dan February. Thank you so much dearies <3


Dan juga every month birthday celebration kt ofis. Kali ni utk January staff.


Alhamdulillah...this month full of cakes, sweet and  Heee ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment